Live Like London Foundation
To Live Like London means you always seek ways to do good for others in your daily actions. To live like London means- To never be afraid and to truly Go For it, take that chance, make everything an adventure because the greatest things in life are what you experience!
The foundation was established to help families in the unfortunate situation of having a family member in a traumatic accident; to improve the access and ease of seeking urgent care second opinions; and to assist families with improved victim services.
The goal of the foundation is not just about raising money, but about making a difference. Through the kindness of those that loved London – she has had the following impact…imagine what more we could do!
- Two people received the gift of sight from London as an organ donor – link to CorneaGen website
- Knight-thon (a dance marathon for the Children’s Miracle Network – London’s PASSION – almost $20,000 raised – DONATE HERE
- Over $1400 donated to Rehoboth United Methodist Church
- Over $2000 donated to Kappa Kappa Foundation program – Rose McGill
- Successful fundraiser at Polliwog’s all donated to Knight- Thon
Most importantly is your actions by - Paying it Forward